Councillor Antonella Celi
Seawinds Ward - Mornington Peninsula Shire
Draft Asset Management Policy and Strategy on Exhibition
|Posted by antonellaceli on January 22, 2015 at 12:25 AM|
Have Your Say on the Mornington Peninsula Shire Asset Management Policy and Asset Management Strategy currently on public exhibition.
What Assets are we talking about?
The Council is responsible for public owned Infrastructure assets such as roads, bridges, pathways, as well as Cultural assets like public libraries and recreational facilities that enhance the quality of life in the local community and provide much needed program and services to those living in our region.
Currently the Shire's infrastructure assets have a current replacement cost of more than $1.6 billion dollars. .
Why do we need a Policy?
The Shire is responsible for and must plan for the acquisition, operation, maintenance, monitoring, renewal, upgrade, expansion and in some cases, disposal.of publicly owned assets because of this an Asset Management Policy and Strategyis needed to outline best practice in management of these assets to provide the best outcomes for the community and the region.
Click on the hyperlink and give the Shire your feedback.
Categories: Have Your Say!, Plans, Policies and Strategies
- Advocacy - Asking for what we want (20)
- Election 2020 Candidate Alerts (32)
- Arts & Culture (5)
- Animals and Wildlife on the Peninsula (4)
- Business (6)
- Environment (17)
- Education, Training and Employment (4)
- Government (65)
- Have Your Say! (26)
- Health & Wellbeing (15)
- Indigenous, Spiritual & Religious (1)
- For Women & Young Girls (3)
- For Men and Young Men (1)
- Men, Women, Children & Families (5)
- Planning (16)
- Plans, Policies and Strategies (9)
- Public Safety, Law & Order (9)
- Senior People on the Mornington Peninsula (5)
- Sports & Recreation (6)
- Tourism (3)
- Waste Management & Recyling (13)
- Young People on the Mornington Peninsula (4)
- Capel Sound Community (8)
- Rosebud/McCrae Community (3)
- Property on the Mornington Peninsula (0)
- Dromana/Safety Beach/Mt Martha Community (2)
- Rates, Fees, Charges (6)
- News and Press Releases (8)
- Grants and Funding (4)
- Parliamentary Inquiries and Bills (1)
- Not for Profit Organisations (2)
- Community Awareness (2)
- Disability (2)
- Transport (2)
- Publications & Media Releases (2)
- Events on the Peninsula (4)
- Council Meetings (1)
- Capital Works and Projects Seawinds Ward (1)
- Green Wedge (1)
- Agriculture & Farm Gates (2)
- Volunteer Organisations (2)