Councillor Antonella Celi
|Posted by antonellaceli on November 7, 2012 at 5:35 PM|
For those interested in Horse Riding and Mountain Bike riding on the Mornington Penisula the Draft Roadside Equestrian & Mountain Bike Trails Strategy has now been released and is on exhibition for public comment:
Tell us your thoughts about issues identified in the draft strategy:
- The revision of the "designated trail" network.
- Long distance riding opportunity across the Peninsula
- Vegetation clearance and maintenance along the trails.
- Trail facilities including signage, racks, rails, carparks, guidelines
- The best places to mountain bike ride and horse ride.
Plus much more.....
Community feedback is welcome and submissions will be received until 10th December, 2012.
Click on this link for more information and how to send in your thoughts, comments and feedback .