Councillor Antonella Celi
|Posted by antonellaceli on October 4, 2020 at 6:35 AM|
UPDATE: MORNINGTON PENINSULA SHIRE COUNCIL ELECTIONS 2020
Mail-out of ballot packs
Tuesday, 6 October, 2020 to Thursday, 8 October, 2020
Voting closes - Friday, 23 October, 2020 at 6.00 pm -
mail your vote in before 6pm
ELECTION DAY – Saturday, 24 October, 2020
Postal Vote receipt period:
Monday, 26 October, 2020 to Friday, 30 October, 2020 closes at 12noon
Declaration of Election Result – Friday, 13 November, 2020
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE to find out more about the elections, important dates and who is running as a Candidate across all wards once nominations close on 22 September, 2020
If you don't receive your ballot pack or have questions about election
contact the VEC OFFICE IN DROMANA
- Election Manager for the Mornington Peninsula Shire Council election is Julie Allan.
- Election Office: An election office has opened at: Shop 13, 143 Point Nepean Rd, Dromana Phone number: 1300 122 917
- Opening hours: Election offices will operate on weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm until Wednesday 21 October 2020.
There will be extended hours on:
- Thursday 22 October 2020–9 am to 8 pm
- Friday 23 October 2020 - 9am to 6pm
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE ELECTION PERIOD:
- All current Councillors go into caretaker mode from Tuesday, 22nd September, 2020 and cease to be Councillors from midnight Friday, 23rd October 2020.
- The incoming Council will be declared on Friday, 13th November, 2020 and officially installed in the following week
Categories: Election 2020 Candidate Alerts