Councillor Antonella Celi
Seawinds Ward - Mornington Peninsula Shire
Rosebud Plaza supporting the Seawinds Community Hub
|Posted by antonellaceli on April 8, 2013 at 9:35 AM|
Rosebud Plaza "Rosebuddies" program teams up with Seawinds Community Hub to raise awareness
of this Special Community Meeting Place on the Southern Peninsula
Rosebud Plaza’s latest initiative under the Rosebuddies program is to raise awareness for Seawinds Community Hub and its excellent programs, activities and facilities. The Seawinds Community Hub in Allambie Ave is where you will find the new Rosebud Kindergarten, Rosebud Community House, Maternal Health and Childcare plus many other community programs and services. There is something for everyone including venue and room hire.
For more info... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rosebud-Plaza/177177062331142?ref=ts&fref=ts
Rosebud Shopping Plaza says:
"The Rosebud Plaza ‘Rosebuddies’ program launched today aims to benefit local not-for-profit community groups by raising funds and/or awareness of organisations that provide valuable services to the local community.
Rosebud Plaza’s latest initiative under the Rosebuddies program is to raise awareness for Seawinds Community Hub and its excellent programs, activities and facilities.
Located in Allambie Avenue, West Rosebud (adjacent to Eastbourne Primary School), The hub’s community activities include child services, support groups, health and well-being programs, personal development, exercise sessions and other beneficial programs available to peninsula residents.
Seawinds Community Hub is a valuable part of our local community. And we want you to help celebrate it!
Right now we’re showcasing the wonderful work of this community hub - see an exhibition of its groups, programs and activities in-Centre.
Plus, on May 2, be part of a giant human daisy chain from Rosebud Plaza to Seawinds Community Hub.
Want to join in the fun? Become a ROSEBUDDIE and show your support register here on Facebook, or drop into Centre Management to register or call 5950 2400."
Categories: Capel Sound Community, Rosebud/McCrae Community, Dromana/Safety Beach/Mt Martha Community
- Advocacy - Asking for what we want (20)
- Election 2020 Candidate Alerts (32)
- Arts & Culture (5)
- Animals and Wildlife on the Peninsula (4)
- Business (6)
- Environment (17)
- Education, Training and Employment (4)
- Government (65)
- Have Your Say! (26)
- Health & Wellbeing (15)
- Indigenous, Spiritual & Religious (1)
- For Women & Young Girls (3)
- For Men and Young Men (1)
- Men, Women, Children & Families (5)
- Planning (16)
- Plans, Policies and Strategies (9)
- Public Safety, Law & Order (9)
- Senior People on the Mornington Peninsula (5)
- Sports & Recreation (6)
- Tourism (3)
- Waste Management & Recyling (13)
- Young People on the Mornington Peninsula (4)
- Capel Sound Community (8)
- Rosebud/McCrae Community (3)
- Property on the Mornington Peninsula (0)
- Dromana/Safety Beach/Mt Martha Community (2)
- Rates, Fees, Charges (6)
- News and Press Releases (8)
- Grants and Funding (4)
- Parliamentary Inquiries and Bills (1)
- Not for Profit Organisations (2)
- Community Awareness (2)
- Disability (2)
- Transport (2)
- Publications & Media Releases (2)
- Events on the Peninsula (4)
- Council Meetings (1)
- Capital Works and Projects Seawinds Ward (1)
- Green Wedge (1)
- Agriculture & Farm Gates (2)
- Volunteer Organisations (2)